Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Transcending of limitations

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:06:35

I'm a lover of beauty. I seek it from within and without.
I'm a seeker of Truth. I seek it in the infinite and
in daily life. I love music and art. I live with
passion and ... have experienced and lived pain. One
cannot truly exist without the other. I'd rather not
live than live in mediocrity. I'd rather write in the
isolation of my own heart than engage in the nonsense
of that which is without purpose or meaning. I'd
rather walk the dirt strewn streets of India than be
molded by the false faces of the media. I would rather
not have lived... than have lived my life in vain. I adore
the exquisite and the creative. I believe all of life
is but a creation. And one of our making. I adore
the mystical and the magical. I believe all of life
is but a mystical journey of our imagination. I adore
breaking the rules and stretching the boundaries. The
goal of life is perhaps simply the transcending of
limitations. For human being is but a figment of
limitation. Living a prison of it's own making.
Human being is but infinite potential and infinite
longing for it's expression.

No comments: