Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've run away from home!




Thu, Dec 20, 2007

I've run away from home and not coming back!
Well, sorta. I'm still in India and returning in
early part of January it seems. (ended up March!)

My life is clearly now on two lands.
I come only once a year (used to do 2 trips) and
am set up to be able to be away longer and...
making some new designs new fabrics (Organic!)
and spending time based in the ashram which is a global village
of it's own.
It's a place where I have a community away from home and a spiritual center
where I can go into another orbit :)

I DO MISS OAK PARK at times and...snow!
Here toooo much rain. All messy. My whites are now polka dots.
Lot of muddy puddles and streets.

I also have "Indian hair" to quote a factory folk.
Meaning the salon dyed my hair a bit darker than expected!

Oh the fun of it all!!

Miss you and hope to see you SOON.
MY YOGA HAS GONE into idle.... it is sad but have been practicing very little.
BUT nicest thing is that... whenever you want it... it's still there.
My mat awaits me in the other room like a good friend.

LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU.
HAVE a wonderful holiday season.
milijana

http://girlskirtmission.com/home.htm

No comments: