Saturday, May 3, 2008

God loves you

(India to Germany Mar 2000)

My dear beloved Eric,

I'm so excited I could pee in my pants. Not only
to get your e.mail but I'm on a real live computer
that works and doesn't take hours to connect. I’m
out of the village and in a real town. The big
computer capital of India , Bangalore so there are
only three terminals but..... no constant loss of
connection and sad faces waiting to reach their many
homes. Their lost lives. Their forgotten places.
Oh woe, I really didn't think I could be this excited
to be in front of a computer screen.

Your Thompson (ad agency) line really cracked me up. Don't
blow it up I want to come and put a wreath of flowers
at it's feet for it has given me the greatest
adventure a girl could dream. Seriously, I will
forever thank that glass palace full of crazy smoking
drinking swearing German speaking freaks. Meaning you
too. You cute freak you. DON'T SEND the mail
PLEASE you as usual are much smarter than me. I've
moved along and won't be at that address. So it
waits. I think I'll be coming back through in the
next two to three months. AND.....You wouldn't believe
what goes on here. Wouldn't believe. So I haven't
traveled around India but have traveled to some very
unbelievable and strange places in other realities.
And my life will never be the same. Do you hear me
Eric head, never ever the same. So call off the
rescue team. Refund my parents the cash. And
redirect the paratroopers headed my way. I'm in
heaven and bliss and can't believe what that Sai Baba
is doing to my life. I have a bit of a secret
but can't tell right away, ok? But if I ever write a
book or make a movie about it you were always the
first to know about it.. And if I settle into an
ordinary life in the West you can still come and visit
and be my first guest.
We probably come from the same part of outer space you
and I so stand up and sing a Hare Krishna!

Did I tell you how many Germans are here!? And
Croatians like crazy. I met a nice Serbian girl from
Bosnia here for 3 weeks and she is my new sister. I
visit with the world. But they all go home and I stay
cause I'm hard core. I go all the way. And many
people from around the world actually live here full
time. And I can only dream a bit of such things...

That's why I lived 4 months in a small village where
the garbage dump is right next to each little
apartment building. And the donkeys and even some
pigs and all the stray dogs come and go through it
before it is burned. That is when you close your
windows and quick. Did I tell you I haven't had warm
water for 4 months or heard a telephone ring?

Now I'm in a suburb of Bangalore in a very small
ashram of Baba's where there aren't 20,000 people
gathered at a time. And it is really great. And
there isn't a person I know that doesn't wonder why I
don't travel around except the ones here, they know.
What is here is so big. What is done is so grand,
that there is no other place I would want to be til
the process I'm under is complete.

It's like Richard Gere, shaving his head and going
into a Buddhist monastery with the Dali Lama for a
year. I’m completely immersed in the thing that feeds
my soul and makes my heart sing. And it is the
greatest joy and the biggest adventure and it's nice
to leave the world for a bit. I have no idea what's
going on out there but I'm so looking forward to
coming back and embracing all that I see. Meaning big
hugs and squeezes so get everyone ready.

Really, I am that happy.
See how much nicer my e.mails are when I'm not sick.

I haven't written or sent anything to the FFF (TV department) it's
impossible from behind monastery walls to do such
things but I'm in a small place and reconnected so I'm
going to do that. I need to send a thank you for my
ruck sack (backpack) gift.

Glad to hear your independent adventures in work are
working still. But there is no doubt. Richard
always seemed to be a legitimate advertising
guy. So that’s not a bad guy to have on your side.
And it may be news to you but you're actually a
likable guy. When you're not cranky that is. How
about personal adventures? As for travel adventures,
I can't predict what is going on here so I can't make
travel plans at all. I'm completely taken up with all
of this.
But I shall be back in Frankfurt and in many ways it
will always be my home. What crazy things we lived
through there. What a life.

Please always be my friend. Come visit me wherever I
land when I leave Spiritual land. And don't smoke too
many cigarettes it's bad for your health.

Ok? Big Love from Saint Milijana who is orbiting
somewhere in the holy land of India.

http://girlskirtmission.com/home.htm


------------------------------------

No comments: