Sunday, May 4, 2008

India in you India in me



(first six month stay in India
Wed, 17 Nov 1999)


Dear Lovely,

"Simular" close but not quite. Although I am
impressed with the vocabulary. And I can’t complain
about the spelling since I can barely spell myself.
And this keyboard has the "Y" back in the American
position so my German trained fingers are confused
again. My new residence is a shed so perhaps open your
heart out when it comes to my mail. I can’t imagine
it is so important since I have everything I need with
me. My rucksack my heart and my toilet paper. It is
sunny and hot everyday but not unbearably so yet. All
I seem to meet are Germans my countrymen here. My
neighbor in the shed was a German Homeopath doctor who
returned to Deutschland yesterday and is mailing a
package for me in Germany. See I have the whole world
working for me. But then again the whole world works.
It"s the way of the Universe. You should see it here,
about 50.000 people and it is very unreal.

Costs 6 DM an hour to use the internet! And there are
4 computers in a small room within this tiny typical
noisy village. It is literally in the middle of
nowhere with people from everywhere. Everywhere.

Just getting used to being here. The adjustment takes
a bit of time.
OM Sai Ram! I hope the skies stop crying for me soon.
I'm blissfully happy to have disappeared.

Please feel free to open anything that looks like it
wants to be opened. And if it is a love letter for
me, you’re a texter (copywriter), so write back something very
sweet.

More later. Alligator.
Bis Bald,
Love from Indian skies,
Milijana

http://girlskirtmission.com/home.htm

No comments: