Saturday, May 14, 2011

At this moment

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "milijana"
Subject: Re: at the moment


At the moment,
I am on the internet in the dark of night in the land of Gods and Goddesses, beloved India my constant beck and call. Alone I march on, on my journey that will eventually lead home only to find home is with me all along. Alone I write, alone I march to the tune of my calling soul. Looking for all the clues and all the joy of life's journey in it's fullest. Willing to live only to live it fully. Many mountains I have crossed. Many crevices have been my fall. But all in all none hold back my soul. Nothing remains. No scratch, no mark no trace of the journey's toil. Only the joy of it's fullest expression. For when I climb and I reach a plateau nothing else exists except the exhilaration of it's grandeur. The rest all fades and melts like snow. All is gone, for the purity of the goal absolves all else in it's fold. The joy of the goal renders meaningless the dark corners that were met while following the symphony of ones calling. The beauty of the goal outshines and outcasts the memories of the hardship and the pain that were it's stepping stone.

I stand alone.
I fulfill my life's destiny.
I express God's Light and God's Love.
For there is no other goal.

Sai Ram from Bangalore.
your sweet sister,
at the moment,
milijana

No comments: